PureLink presents the new PS-820S 8×2 Seamless Presentation Switcher with 18 Gbps support and full 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 instant switching and video scaling. The PS-820S features flexible input options including HDMI, HDBaseT™, VGA, DisplayPort, and USB-C, as well as balanced audio embedding and audio mixing via S/PDIF. The PS-820S also supports 4K/60, 4:4:4 signal extension up to 131 ft. (40 m.) via HDBaseT™ when paired with PS-TX/RX endpoints.
Together with convenient control options including relay control and an intuitive web interface, the PS-820S provides a feature-rich solution for home theater, broadcast studios, hotels, performance venues, and collaboration environments where reliable, superior quality A/V distribution is required.
- 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 support with Don’t Blink™ Fast Switching Technology
- (8) inputs including HDBaseT, HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, and USB-C
- Audio embedding and mixing
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Complete EDID management for individual inputs
- CEC control
- Proprietary Precis™ codec for lossless video transmission
- Supports distances 40m@4K and 70m@1080p via HDBaseT
- Auto-switching on HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- Local/pass-through IR and RS-232, TCP/IP, relay, CEC and OSD