The HTX II-8800, PureLink’s newest addition to the HDTools™ lineup of 4K60 matrix switchers, offers a true Ultra HD/4K over HDBaseT™ signal management system designed to simplify and enhance integration in a variety of conferencing, presentation, and home theater applications.
Together with HDR support, comprehensive EDID management, and HDMI 2.0b compliance, the HTX II-8800 enables full 4K@60Hz (18Gbps) signal processing, distribution, and extension.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, and HDCP 1.4, and DVI compliant
- (8) HDMI inputs, (6) HDBaseT outputs, and (2) independent HDMI outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) on all HDMI ports
- Supports distances up to 330 ft. (100 m) via CATx
- Offers up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass-through
- Built-in independent audio matrix with Volume, Mute, and Audio delay
- Supports HDR, ARC, CEC, and auto-EDID management
- 24V PoE (Power over Ethernet) on all HDBaseT™ ports
- See full features»